Scientific Based Acupuncture Research
Does acupuncture really work? Yes it does! Get the research facts below.
Acupuncture and its effectiveness on pain
- MetaAnalysis of 29 Randomized Control Trials finds acupuncture to be effective for chronic pain.
- Arthritis Pain and Acupuncture Research
- Harvard study on the effects of acupuncture on headaches
- Treatment of low back pain with acupuncture
- Treatment of lumbar disc herniation with acupuncture
- Improvement in Fibromyalgia Symptoms with Acupuncture
General Health Conditions and Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Effects in Reducing Insomnia & Anxiety
- Acupuncture and the Treatment of Major Depression
- Acupuncture for Minor Depressive Symptoms and Anxiety
- Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Chinese Medicine
- Chinese Medicine Relieves Eczema
- Acupuncture and the treatment of Interstitial cystitis and painful bladder